The media hyped up the day as a "modern-day fairy tale," which sounds totally cliché, but was so true!


Lovely Kate looked absolutely gorgeous in her dress, and the ceremony was beautiful and moving. I got up super early and watched it before school in real-time, then I watched the entire ceremony again after school! I absolutely love weddings, and the chemistry between Kate and William is so striking and adorable. I love their quiet senses of humor (did you see the cute look they gave each other during the ceremony when the speaker boomed in his baritone voice, "you have both made your decision today"?) They are amazing role models, and are so down-to-earth and absolutely picture-perfect. Can you imagine what it must have felt like to be Kate yesterday? She looked every inch a princess, and was so poised and graceful, as perfect as she could have been. The entrance was moving, the vows were beautiful, the carriage ride was breathtaking, the kiss was adorable, and Kate and her prince and family were glowing throughout the entire day. What a lovely event!
No comments:
Post a Comment