Saturday, April 2, 2011

Harry Potter fun fact of the Day!

Flitwick's original appearance early in the series






 
Davis as Griphook

Flitwick's appearance after the change, now choir director

Filius Flitwick and Griphook are played by the same man, Warwick Davis!!
This here is from Wikipedia: In the film adaptations, Flitwick is portrayed by Warwick Davis. In the third film, Davis plays a music conductor, credited simply as "Wizard". J. K. Rowling said: "I must admit, I was taken aback when I saw the film Flitwick, who looks very much like a goblin/elf (I’ve never actually asked the filmmakers precisely what he is), because the Flitwick in my imagination simply looks like a very small old man."[3] However, Rowling mentions on her official website that Flitwick is human, with "a dash of goblin ancestry."
His appearance on screen noticeably changes in the later films, taking the appearance of the Wizard conductor. He takes on a more human look, and many of the elf-like looks he had in the first two films are gone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment