Hello!
I came across some strange old advertisements today and couldn't resist sharing some with you. Most of these are from 50-60 years ago; good thing, too!
"Begin Early," indeed!
Spam 'n' Eggs -WOW! *cough*
"How soon is too soon?" Well, it would be safe to say that feeding your infant soda is "too soon." Is there even such thing as a "Soda Pop Board of America," anymore?
Hmmm .. not sure exactly how driving alone is driving with Hitler, but okay! Go ahead and, uh .. share your car? Or something?
Ah, yes. Thought I should end with an offensive one. All I can say is; good thing we don't live in these times anymore!
I wonder what advertisements of today people will laugh at in 50 or 60 years. "Ha! Portable music players you had to manually operate! What a time-waster! Check out my thought-powered device! It's microscopic and sits right inside my head! I'll just show you how it works by telepathy. Because we can do that now in 2070!"
Marvelous musings.





No comments:
Post a Comment